HR Administrator Temporary 5 months £12.87 per hour Hybrid / Watford Full time
Tate are working in partnership with a well-known retailer based in Watford who are currently recruiting for 3 HR Transaction Advisors who are available to start ASAP. This role will be to support the HR team with new starters, compliance, background and reference checks as well as general support to the HR Transactions team.
- Logging cases onto the HR case management system
- Completing system-based HR transactions against SLAs
- Creating and issuing contracts and letters in line with SLAs
- Complete other manual transactions (especially those to ensure audit compliance)
- Under the leadership of the HR Service Centre Team Leader, prioritise transactions in line with Service Level Agreements and Customer needs
- Complete transactions with accuracy
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Work on improvements with the HR Service Centre Team Leader
- Support HR Service Centre Advisors - Cases with calls and emails in peak periods.
- Comfortable working at pace.
- Experience handling a large volume of queries in an administrative/queries function.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Able to pick up new systems easily.
- HR Admin experience would be beneficial but is not essential as training will be provided.
If you or someone you know is available immediately for work and is interested in this position, please apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted