Social Media Content Creator - £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly driven Social Media Content Creator to join our clients fast-growing company, the business is growing, and more hands are needed!
This role is newly created one and it would lend itself to someone that has solid content creation skills relating to B2B Marketing Material. A good handle on Adobe Suite is ideal, but if you are used to using other design software, that is not a problem either. Currently, this business has some of the very best products within their industry on the market... it is time the world knew about it! Your job will be to design and create eye catching content that make businesses want to stock this product but also, you will build the brand to become the go to brand within this industry.
Purpose of the Social Media Content Creator role:
- Strategise & Implement Product Media campaigns for owned Brands.
- Produce Content for social media, in line with the company Brand Identity.
- Manage day-to-day Social Media activities such as responding to Post Comments and Messages received via Social Media Platforms.
- Produce one or two B2B e-mails per week, advising our customers of New Products, Specials, General Information etc.
- Support to the Marketing Manager for other Marketing Projects.
- Able to travel to trade shows (currently 1-2 per year).
Qualifications & Experience:
- Confident user of Adobe Suite including Lightroom, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Solid understanding of creating concepts/campaigns to deliver brands message via social media platforms.
- Team player.
- Creative and inquisitive nature.
- Communication skills - able to connect with people from all backgrounds and able to work in an environment that is relaxed and open.
- You will also have an 'all hands-on deck' nature, this role will have a lot of opportunity to get involved in a large number of ad hoc duties.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Lots of company days/nights out.
- Close working environment with peers.
- All expenses paid for travel to events.
Please apply today to be considered for this postion.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted