My client is a thriving technologies solutions company based in the heart of Birmingham. They are in urgent need for client centric and flexible 1st Line Support Analyst/ Technical Support Executive to support their extremely busy Managed Service Helpdesk. This is a temporary opportunity, to start ASAP for 3 months initially with view for extension and will be paying up to £12 per hour plus holiday pay.
My client currently provides their clients with IT solutions and are looking for a Level 1 support analyst to handle any incoming tickets, perform the initial triage and troubleshoot where necessary.
You will also be responsible delivering professional customer support to external customers on range of products, assisting them with software problems via phone, email, web or at site.
- Log and progress 1st line Support Calls
- Follow up "customer care" calls
- Promote the latest products and services to the customer base
- Logging calls from emails onto the support desk system
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- Progress all outstanding calls and ensure they are resolved within the relevant time scales
- Technical Customer Support
- Eager to develop IT knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Degree educated or equivalent in relevant industry
This role is open to someone who has an interest with IT and would the opportunity to put their knowledge into a working environment. At the higher end of the salary brackets, this would be open to candidates seeking their next IT support role with higher level of exposure to 2nd line support.
Full training will be provided.In return our client will offer technical training courses fully funded by the organisation and exposure to technologies such as Microsoft SQL, Server, SharePoint and Exchange including getting stuck in with Project work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving and well established business who have a strong family feel and fun working culture.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted