Tate Recruitment are happy to be working with a public organisation. They are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join their team based in Brighton.
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
- To provide comprehensive and effective administrative and business support functions across multiple areas
- To manage the day to day administrative processes, produce accurate and timely management information and support performance management across the service.
- To prepare and send out letters and emails to residents, councillors and other stakeholders as required including responses to complaints.
- To manage stock and order supplies and services in line with the Councils procedures.
- To provide a reception services for visitors to the offices dealing with queries and questions
- To undertake ad hoc research projects as requested.
- Organise and prepare meetings, taking minutes where required.
- Manage diaries and electronic schedules.
- Work as a member of the team in a supportive, co-operative manner, sharing information and liaising with colleagues to provide support and cover when required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted