Secretary Winchester Salary £25,000 plus benefits
We are supporting an awarding winning professional services business in the heart of Winchester to recruit for an additional Secretary to support fee earners and Partners and clients. The role of the Secretary exists to provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative support service to the teams to enable them to maintain an exceptional service to clients.
- Calendar and diary management using Outlook
- Assisting in the design and production of marketing and communications material using PowerPoint
- Meeting room booking facilities
- Managing expenses for the teams
- Travel planning, including research and bookings
- Team support, participating in weekly team meetings, take actions and follow ups
- You will have an awareness of the importance of Data Security and GDPR
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask
- You will have a supportive attitude and willingness to help colleagues
- You'll be proactive and able to plan tasks ahead of time
- Willing and able to support other departments as and when needed
- You will be proficient with MS office, including Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge also of Adobe Pro, Sharepoint and MS Forms
- Secretarial and Administration experience in a similar role
You will be joining a fun and collaborative, people orientated organisation where your personal and professional skills will be developed to make you the best you can be. The company offer an excellent benefits package which has been created to promote your overall wellbeing so that you can perform to your full potential inside and outside work.
The hours for this role are 9.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. The company currently are working a hybrid model on a rota basis which requires the candidate for this role to be in the office for a minimum of two days per week and more at other times and while training.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted