Administration Assistant Winchester (outskirts) £20/24,000 DOE
We are supporting our client again with this role due to the current person progressing within the business. The Recycling business is based on the outskirts of Winchester and although you can get there by public transport it would be ideal if you have your own transport. The role is varied and there is room to progress. This could suit a college leaver looking to start their career with a growing company.
- General Administration, answering the phones and directing enquiries
- Preparation of goods in and out documentation
- Checking supplier invoices
- Coordinating drivers and visitors to the site
- Weighbridge operation
- Generic Administration tasks, filing, responding to enquiries
- You will be proficient with Word and Excel
- You will be a confident communicator at all levels
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Can absorb information quickly
- Having a proactive attitude
- Someone wanting to learn all the areas of the business
- This would really suit someone looking for their first job and a step up onto the career ladder
The hours are 7am until 5pm Monday to Friday office based. (Occasional overtime)
The salary will be based on experience so has been listed as a range.
Please send your CV in the first instance or call Emily Hutt
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted