An award winning and successful Executive Search firm based in Battersea is seeking an EA, paying up to £45,000 plus an excellent benefits package, to support their two Founder-Directors.
This is a really great opportunity for an experienced EA to join an organisation during a time of real change, where you will be carving out the role for yourself and well as constantly evolving due to new and different work demands.
The position will be supporting the firms two Directors with all of their administrative needs, to ensure they are making the best possible use of their time to deliver their project, sales and company management responsibilities, as well as to assist servicing committees on their behalf for the range of Board Meetings they are involved in.
Duties include the following:
- Organise the Directors' diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately.
- Complex diary management including forward planning and arranging travel and accommodation for national and international meetings and trips
- Act as the first point of contact for the Directors, gatekeeping duties for enquires as well as high-profile board member enquires
- Prepare and coordinate agenda and minutes for meetings as well as external board meetings the directors are involved in
- Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors for the Directors, providing a professional and friendly welcome, and offering and providing refreshment
- Liaise with PAs in the business to organise attendance at client meetings as required
- Acting as the administrative lead for all board related meetings, scheduling quarterly meetings, and arranging logistics and travel (as required).
- Supporting the Directors and Chair in the recruitment and onboarding of new board members.
- Supporting the Directors to produce and proof reports, presentations etc
- Event Management
- Maintaining and producing project activity documents
This really is an unfinished and undefined spec as the role will be changing as the work of the directors do - which is really the most exciting element of the position!
The ideal candidate will come from a high-level support background and have experience working at a one to one or one to two level. You will have experience working with very senior people on a daily basis including stakeholders, chair people and prominent board members. You will be flexible in your approach to work and will be excited by having the opportunity to really carve this role out for yourself and having a job that will be constantly evolving as the roles of the directors change in the organisation. You will be highly organised and have a good understanding of the confidential nature of working at that level.
If you are an experienced EA looking for a role that will be evolving and changing then please do apply directly to the advert!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search