Customer Service Salary £24,000pa + Commission
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a very successful company based in Epsom you will play an extremely important role for the business which is within the business development team. The role is an exciting one for the business and due to fantastic year on year growth they are looking for another member of staff to join their team. You will have an outgoing nature, proactive, and a professional approach... if so, this is the role for you.
I have been working closely with this client recently and the company have gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the business needs your help!
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Free DBS check
- Discounted food from the dinner takeaway service
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company pension
- With a full understanding of the company's products and services, you will be dealing with new enquiries and making sure they are contacted within 24hrs.
- Maintain clear and concise records of account information including communications.
- Looking through all enquires to the business regarding their service and products, you will take a proactive approach in following up these warm leads.
- Keep on top of the business' offerings and any developments so that you are fully aware of what you are able to offer.
- Adhere to internal guidelines and build and maintain internal relationships... the environment is a supportive and collaborative one.
- Self-confident, credible, and able to build respect.
- Resilient and able to cope with rebuttal.
- Genuinely driven to achieve and be the best you can be for yourself, and the business.
- Excellent communication skills, strong values with an ability to establish rapport.
- Flexible, committed, disciplined and loyal.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, please get in touch with us.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted