Are you seeking opportunities to start your career in finance?
Are you seeking Hybrid working opportunities?
Tate has an amazing opportunity for administrators seeking opportunities within the Finance sector to work with a highly respected client based in Bournemouth.
Remote working 2 days a week
Hourly rate: £11.24
Working within an established and supportive team, this role will include
- Data entry of transactional data
- Acting as 1st point of contact for queries
- Ensuring accurate recording of information
- Ad hoc administrative and project support tasks as required
The ideal candidate will need to have
- An administrative background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent levels of numeracy
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- A good level of PC literacy
This temporary assignment is 6 months in duration, to start as soon as possible following successful interview
For more information, please submit your CV or call Tayla Fisher on 01202 319922
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted