Arrears Advisor Salary £22,000
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Merstham and play an extremely important role for the business which is in their Arrears team as an Arrears Advisor. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as credit control, debt advisor, or any type of arrears specialist, if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are expanding, and therefore the arrears team needs your help!
- Great work life balance 37.5hrs per week working on a shift pattern within operating hours.
- Free parking on-site
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Up to 10% employer contribution to personal pension plan.
- You will be on the front line of the business, understanding the needs of the customers and supporting them in reducing their arrears.
- Speaking to customers to find a solution to reducing their arrears by working in a supportive way - this will include offering payment plans and checking affordability.
- You will work towards finding a first-time solution.
- Working on Microsoft Office products and on the telephone.
- Previous experience within a debt advisory role ideal but not essential.
- Empathetic nature and able to deal with challenging calls.
- High attention to detail with an organised approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workload.
- A hunger to learn, develop yourself and your knowledge further with a drive to succeed.
- Logical thinker with a genuine passion about delivering a high level of customer service.
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of, please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted