People Hub Administrator: 2-5 months based in Chandlers Ford - hybrid working
Administrator - temporary, immediate start
Immediate start - up to 5 months
Monday to Friday - 8.30 to 5pm
Hourly rate £10.00/hr to £12.50/hr
Based in Chandlers Ford - Hybrid working
To provide high quality administrative support within Operational HR. Acting as first point of contact for colleagues who have general queries or questions relating to areas such as reward and benefit services, payroll or SAPHR.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Provide a 1st line HR Support service to clients HR and Payroll queries, ensuring they are handled or directed to the relevant team for a response.
- Provide Payroll administration support and reporting e.g., tax code change reports, sharesave, child maintenance and court orders.
- Provide administration support for reward and benefit services e.g., employee discount cards, pensioner gift cards and annual long service award letters.
- Manage inbound requests for colleague information such as tenancy and mortgage references.
- Coordinate our reference and background checking services across SSO and retail, working closely with our provider, Experian, to ensure we are compliant.
- Update and maintain systems with company car information, driver claims and BUPA records.
- Produce letters relating to confidential and sensitive information.
- Distribute monthly reports to business stakeholders.
- Process and track all invoices across the HR function and cross-reference with Finance.
- Create and maintain work instructions.
- Maintain webpages and Sharepoint content to ensure colleagues can easily access the information they need, using your knowledge of the common queries received.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes and ways of working.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted