This is an ongoing temporary role for a Senior Administrator PA who doesn't mind dealing with enquiries and complaints. This is based in the City Centre and is paying £12.93ph. You must have a background in administration and secretarial positions and have experience of working with Senior StakeholdersDuties and responsibilities:
- To proactively support the complaints processes and appeals processes ensuring the maintenance of detailed and accurate records.
- To enhance and manage relationships both internally and externally to ensure compliance to policy and highlight system development opportunities.
- To undertake the review of complaint and appeal submissions, identifying key points and gathering information and/or evidence as appropriate including maintaining a chronology.
- To be responsible for the development of user guides, handbooks, policy documents and procedural guides, maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Provide secretarial support for confidential panel meetings, such as scheduling meetings, the preparation of documents, taking accurate and professional minutes and maintain oversight of actions.
- To be responsible for the production of an annual calendar of the Policy and Regulations team highlighting processes and key dates, in conjunction with the Policy and Regulations Manager.
- To proactively produce management information as required to ensure high data quality levels and inform changes required to policy.
- To provide high quality customer support using the help desks; monitoring support levels and ensuring timely responses to telephone and email enquiries.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted