Do you possess proven Accounts Admin experience?
Are you an Accounts professional with experience / an interest in working for a Construction company?
Do you have knowledge of CIS?
Are you an experienced user of Sage?
This position is for an Accounts Assistant. As well as a competitive annual salary of £25,000 D.O.E, the business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Cheshunt, with free parking available on site.
The job is immediately available.
This is a new position for a growing business within Maintenance services. Working within a team of 25 very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first-class Accounting offering for the business.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8.00am - 17.00pm
- Raising sales invoices
- Input supplier invoices
- Reconcile supplier invoices to statement
- Liaising with customers, clients & suppliers
- Reconciling Credit card & petty cash transactions
- Updating & maintaining excel spreadsheets
- Setting up new Subcontractors/Verifying status with HMRC
- Input subcontractor invoices
- Ad hoc Finance duties as and when required
Personal skills and attributes:
- Well versed with Sage 5Proven Accounts Admin experience
- Knowledge of CIS and reverse charge VAT - desirable
- Experience dealing with Contractors pay & queries - desirable
- Excel savvy
- Friendly and bubbly personality is key to fit in with this equally friendly and bubbly team!
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.