Temporary Administrator position within an innovative and thriving facilities management company based in Eastleigh. This role temporary for 8 weeks with view for extension, starting as soon as possible, working 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, and offers an hourly rate of £11 plus holiday pay.
With wonderful offices and a great working culture, my client is looking for a capable and proactive Administrator to join the business, dealing with various administrative and basic secretarial tasks.
- Doing some basic admin & answering phones
- Clerical tasks such as printing, scanning and indexing documents
- Dealing with e-mail communications
- Ad hoc admin tasks
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Well presented with a professional approach
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- Uses initiative, is flexible and hardworking
- Outgoing/confident personality
- Computer literate - exposure to Microsoft packages and MS Outlook is required
We are looking for a flexible and focused professional who is positive and able to portray an expert image to clients. Applicants must be friendly, calm and be able to deal with a constant change of agenda.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted