Customer Solutions Unit (CSU) Project Manager
- Up to £450 daily
- 6 month contract
- Hybrid opportunities
- Pharmaceuticals experience necessary
Tate have a new and exciting opportunity working with a prestigious pharmaceuticals company that had specialised in innovative healthcare solutions for over 250 years.
This role will lead, drive and support the implementation of customer solutions that supports this model.
You will work in a lean and agile fashion to aid the business across franchises, brands, and areas. In an evolving environment, this role requires solution packages to address the NHS system challenges to solve pinch points on pathways and accelerate the patient journey.
Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Customer Solutions Managers and Brand Teams on building the best customer solutions that will support the patient pathway acceleration in line with Brand and Strategic Account strategy.
- Collaborate with a high number of cross-functional internal stakeholders (Brand teams, HO and Field, Finance, Legal, Compliance)
- Work with brand teams and the Solutions Implementation Managers and Strategic Account Managers to understand customer real needs (HCPs, patient groups, and commissioners).
- Project Manage the Solution including x-functional alignment with all support functions.
- Drive for standardised solution portfolio, internal process standardisation, and simplification
- Establish success criteria, manage finances and identify key metrics for successful implementation of each project
- Work in a structured and process-driven way, leaning on Agile principles.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Project management capabilities and ability to drive the project progress
- Curiosity and innovative mindset
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influencing skills coupled with strong organisational awareness
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to tackle issues head-on to produce and deliver results for patients
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted