A global specialist Executive Search firm is seeking a Team Administrator, paying up to £40,000 plus an excellent benefits package, to join their ambitious and talented London based Team.
The role is a critical part of the team and will be support the consultants with the delivery of high-quality searches through the background administration, coordination and organisation.
The responsibilities include:
- Tracking and updating client projects
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and candidates via phone and email to coordinate interviews and meetings
- Extensive scheduling and complex diary management across multiple time zones
- Scheduling and organising video conferences, phone calls, and in-person meetings
- Maintaining and updating internal CRM systems
- Data entry and preparation of candidate profiles and shortlist reporting
- Preparing PowerPoint, pitch materials and research reports
- Handling switchboard enquiries, and other general office administration as required
- Diary Management for team members
The ideal candidate will be dynamic, high energy and collaborative. When the product is people you have to be highly organised with an element of flexibility in a constantly changing and developing environment. You will work well with a team, having the ability to push back and create tight deadlines to make sure project milestones are hit. You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with important stakeholders with clarity and confidence, both internal and external. You will have project coordination and high-level administrative support experience.
If you are an ambitious candidate looking to work in a fast paced, renowned firm that look to be the best in the field then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted