The UK's largest and most successful recruitment agency is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager, paying up to £45,000 plus a benefits package, to join their fast paced and growing team.
This is a really exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing and in demand industry where everything is constantly changing and developing. The purpose of the role will be to generate leads for our specialist staffing brands, through the development of successful B2B marketing campaigns as well as their multi-channel roll out.
This is a remote working position so candidates applying can be based anywhere in the UK, but there will be some travel to London every few months for team meetings and catch-up.
The role will include the following:
- Feed into the design of the B2B marketing strategy with a focus on lead generation.
- Shape and develop multi-brand marketing assets.
- Develop and execute content marketing programmes.
- Develop & execute multi-channel campaigns to launch new products, services and reports.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Internal marketing of live campaigns and results.
- Line management including professional development plan for the B2B Marketing Executive.
- Environmental scanning of market, customers and competitors to inform sales opportunity and help brand positioning and messaging.
- Day-to-day supplier and trade body plus association relationship management which may include a PR agency, research agency, design agency, copy-writing agency among others.
The ideal candidate will come from a B2B background as well as past experience working in lead gen teams. You will be a creative thinking, coming up with new and fresh ideas on how to optimise lead generation as well as be a do-er, helping with the roll out of these full campaigns. You will have experience with multi-channel campaigns, social, online and offline and have the ability to liaise with agency and copywriters when dealing with the creation of the content. This is not an industry specific role, but recruitment marketing experience would be advantageous. You will have the experience working in cross-functional, larger marketing teams and have the ability to mentor and develop junior members of the team. You will also be analytical in your thinking, experience with ROI reporting to help make future suggestions and developments.
This really is a great opportunity to be a part of a nurturing, ambitious, creative and high energy marketing team and to work in really fast paced industry. If you are looking for your next marketing challenge then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted