Learning Support Administrator £10.39 per hour Hertfordshire (Hybrid working) Full time, Monday-Friday 37.5 hours Temporary Contract ASAP start
Here at Tate, we have partnered with a well-known local authority, to seek highly organised, detail focused, team-based Administrators, to join the statutory SEND service.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to kick start a career in Learning Support. You will be working in collaboration with external stakeholders, families, schools and professionals.
You will be confident in working with a range of professionals, skilled at managing and prioritising workload and enjoy working alongside colleagues to see work completed to a high standard. SEND experience would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided. These positions are predominantly remote working on a hybrid work model, meaning you would be required to attend site 2 out of the 5 working days. We have various office hubs you would be able to work from, depending on your location.
- County Hall, Hertford
- Farnham House, Stevenage
- Apsley, Hemel Hempstead
- Mundells, Welwyn Garden City
Main Areas of Responsibility
- To utilise software packages such as MS Office, and preparation of letters and documentation according to local procedures.
- To manage, update and maintain records via spreadsheets.
- Respond to emails within various inboxes in a timely manner
- Provide professional support to Senior Officers and Managers dealing with confidential and sensitive matters, answer telephone calls and provide information as a first point of contact
- Undertake a range of administrative duties such as note and minute taking, filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying and deal with all general matters including cash handling, correspondence, invoices and timesheets according to local procedures
- Supervise workload of Assistant Support Officer, providing cover in absence e.g., reception and visitor management.
- You will be a competent administrator with experience of using Microsoft Office who is confident to be the first point of contact for Managers and possess excellent customer service skills
- You will be an organised, committed individual that uses their initiative
- You can meet important deadlines, and ensure complete accuracy
- You will be self-motivated, professional and approachable providing excellent team support and best practice at all times
- You must be willing to undertake a variety of administrative tasks, operating within departmental policies and procedures.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted