12 month contract - new role so may become permanent after the 12 month period
£22,000 per annum
We are seeking a very organised personable candidate who loves helping and building strong relationships. You should be proactive and have a positive approach. You will be an integral part of the team, supporting with all admin responsibilities surrounding engineer organisation.
- Diary management
- Processing all paperwork and invoices
- Contact with customers via phone, email and web meetings
- Process orders, raise quotes and support engineers with diaries
- Raise purchase order numbers
- Respond to customer queries
- Must have admin experience
- Confident in helping customers and problem solving
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience processing orders or working with engineers desired
If this role interests you do not waste time apply immediately and we will contact you to discuss the role in detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted