Change Control Analyst - 6 month FTC - paying up to £25k
Fixed Term Contract
Up to £25k with excellent benefits
Hybrid working - based in Chandlers Ford (mix of remote and site working)
Mon to Fri
36.25 hrs per week
6 month FTC
Working within the Data Model Change Control team and closely with the Product Description Data acquisition team; the role will define and enhance the Group Data Model which is used to collect all customer selling data. The role will work with both two internal teams to deliver world class product data & information whatever the channel. The focus will be to make the customer journey easier, more inspiring and to enable self-choice across all our channels.
ROLE DIMENSIONS INCLUDING ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Governing requests to add attributes and specific values to the current PIM Data Model.
- Supporting markets migration onto the data model by processing their requests.
- Identifying areas of the data model that need improving to support Markets local products (e.g Subgroup creation, duplicate removal).
- Using currently defined principles to guide decision making.
- Communicating with markets on a weekly basis to make sure they understand the decisions made by the change control team.
- Supporting our offshore team (TCS) with configuration of approved changes to the Data model.
- Conducting impact analysis for any medium - high impact changes.
- Analysing data requests to make sure consistency is being applied throughout the data model.
- Work alongside wider Migration teams, Delivery Leads, project teams and configuration teams to ensure prioritisation meets delivery requirements.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests, balancing shifting priorities.
- Supports wider team as required according to agreed priorities.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted