Location: Work from Home
Hours: Full time Monday- Friday 9:00-17:00
Start date: 20th June 2022
Duration: 12 weeks
Pay: £11.76 per hour
We have an excellent opportunity for an efficient and proactive Programme Manager to join our client on a temporary basis for 12 weeks. The successful candidate will be integral to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Education Programme Team.
- Diary management,
- Meeting bookings,
- Team event management,
- Minute taking,
- Analysing data and collating reports,
- This role will require the post holder to work on their own initiative in a changing environment making decisions as appropriate for the grade.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing data and information to support performance monitoring frameworks including maintaining electronic databases.
You will need to be able to:
- Prepare and produce concise yet insightful communications for dissemination to a broad range of stakeholders including senior stakeholders as required, requiring developed interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Analyse very complex issues where material is conflicting and drawn from multiple sources and make judgements where necessary.
- Ability to work to high standards with accuracy and paying attention to detail
- Ability to act upon incomplete information, using experience to make inferences and decision making
- Numerate and able to understand complex financial issues combined with strong analytical skills
- Manage own workload and make informed decisions in the absence of required information, working to tight and often changing timescales, sometimes at short notice and unexpectedly
- Ability to pull together comprehensive draft reports, data, and letters, sourcing relevant information as required
The ideal candidate will need a Proven ability and experience of successfully supporting the delivery of projects or programmes, from initiation to completion, including experience of supporting planning processes, scheduling/ controlling and reporting activities.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted