Technical Customer Support - Eastleigh - £21,000 - Flexible working from home 2 days a week - Full time hours Monday to Friday
We are working with a lovely client based in Eastleigh who provide exciting software solutions to businesses in the UK, and they are looking to expand their team due to growth. The Technical Customer Support role will work within the Customer Support Team, and your primary responsibility is to provide initial guidance to customer queries as well as investigating and resolving their issues. In addition you will identify issues that require advanced investigation or database access to resolve and liaise with the Application Support Team to ensure that these issues are promptly investigated and resolved for customers.
Technical Customer Support duties include:
- Log, prioritise and resolve customer queries raised via inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Provide correct and accurate resolutions to queries raised by customers as quickly and efficiently as possible, keeping customers updated at all times and ensuring customer satisfaction with the resolution.
- Reproduce customer reported issues in the Customer Support Team test and environment performing Root Cause Analysis within your personal skillset.
- Identify where improvements can be made in the Customer Support Site and raise these to the Technical Author for review with suggestions.
- Contribute to the continual development of the internal knowledge base system
- Working with your line manager, define your skills matrix and undertake independent learning to ensure you are continually improving, becoming an expert in all aspects of the Product Suite.
- Take part in wider company initiatives including new product rollouts
Key skills and experience
- Ideally experience within a similar customer support or technical role
- Persistent with optimistic, "whatever it takes" disposition
- Excellent customer service skills, you will continually delight your customers
- Empathetic individual, you can understand how an issue affects your customers, on a personal level, and are able to communicate this to your customers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted