Marketing Executive - Southampton - Transport is essential due to the location, free parking is provided £35,000-£40,000 + bonus and working from home 2 days a week
We are working with a global organisation based in Southampton who are looking for an exceptionally talented Marketing Executive to join their team and become an integral part of their growth strategy. The Marketing Executive will support the direction of the Marketing/CRM strategy in conjunction with the Heads of Marketing Strategy and Marketing Services as well as the Head of Customer Operations and Heads of Sales.
In return, you will get career advancement, the opportunity to work in beautiful offices within an idyllic location, a supportive and people focused environment, and the chance to work within a company that designs innovative products that change lives.
Marketing Executive duties include
- Leading the day-to-day operations and management of the company web site, and managing and editing existing content and supporting product management on the development of new areas.
- Book and support events across the UK branch from trade shows to university tabletop shows.
- Developing project plans to ensure resources and people know where they should be, at the right time.
- Use Adobe Creative Suite to artwork and create materials such as brochures, flyers, posters etc.
- Working with the US Marketing Services Department on wider web developments, if needed.
- Work with Product Management team to develop emails, social graphics and other types of collateral.
- Develop creative campaigns and promotions within the marketing services team.
- Write basic copy for social media and other channels.
Skills and experience required
- A Business degree and/or a marketing qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing or the Institute of Direct Marketing Diploma. (Or 5 years plus experience in a marketing team)
- A good level of marketing and creative knowledge from working in a number of organisations.
- Understanding of Marketing, including both digital and off-line techniques such as advertising and public relations as well as email, PPC, SEO and social.
- Experience of working in organisations where a CRM is fundamental to marketing campaigns and programmes.
- Worked with email solutions - building and sending, ideally including building automations.
- Business use of database technologies, including experience in reports and data analysis.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted