Senior Credit controller Hinton nr Salisbury 27-29k DOE
Our client based in Hinton are seeking a Senior Credit controller to join their team. Are you an experienced Credit Controller? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Our client is offering a friendly working environment and a fantastic employment package. The office is situated in beautiful countryside, it's very rural so you will need your own transport for this role.
- Resolve customer queries, chase payments and issue statements
- Managing customers on Stop list, ensure payments received before deliveries are released.
- Dealing with new credit applications
- Reconciliations before monthly submission to identify accruals.
- Submission of invoices on customer portals
- Supporting credit control manager in all aspects of credit control and deputising for Credit Control Manager as required
- Review and report on Aged Debtors
- Regularly provide information to insolvency practitioners and preparation of statement of claims for liquidators
- Manage write-offs, bad debt provisions and setting up of payment plans to repay overdue debt
- Production of customer invoices and credit notes.
- Applying daily BACS, Card and Direct debit payments on Business software
- Managing team of one, Positive team management, mentoring and administration
- Previous experience in Credit control
- Can do attitude, be a team player
- Attention to detail and be Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (can buy up to extra 5 days)
- Product Allowance Purchase products at cost + 5%
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
Please send your CV in the first instance.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search