Executive Assistant to Managing Director and Human Resources Director
Salary: £60k - £70k
Start date: July 2022
We are seeking an exceptional and passionate EA to provide proficient executive support to the MD and HRD of a Leading, billion-dollar company. Based in the global headquarters in London, the role is varied and challenging which will require executive partnership with the Managing Director, its leadership team, and Executive stakeholders across the globe.
Collaborating with others, you will ensure the smooth running of the business, with ample opportunities to grow and maximise the impact of the leaders and their teams. Understanding the strategic priorities will be a critical enabler for this role to sufficiently support your leaders and their objectives. You will be experienced in juggling multiple tasks and priorities and be well equipped in senior stakeholder management.
- Complex relationship management for the GB Managing Director, HRD and its Executive team and Senior Leaders across the world
- Effective diary management
- Management/co-ordination of functional specific projects and administration
- Co-ordination of data and preparation of relevant business reports and presentations
- Ensure all Purchase Orders, invoices and expenses are completed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Travel, visa and accommodation management and co-ordination
- Timely management of expenditure via Concur, ensuring a thorough filing and reference system is in place
- Management and organisation of internal and external events e.g. conferences, meetings, events
- Meeting space management and bookings
- In addition there may be asks from the broader leadership community where there are critical, ad-hoc or set piece meetings that need to be arranged
- C-Suite EA experience within a large organisation
- Knowledge of FMCG/Retail or luxury industry beneficial
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience in partnering at senior leader/ executive /Board level
- Extensive travel planning of managing overseas travel and preparing itineraries
- Complex Diary management
- Understanding of business needs and a strategic thinker
- Pro-active, self starter with flexible attitude
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Concur and Workday
In return you will receive a competitive salary and incredible package including substantial bonus, 12% pension, discounted items and 30 days holiday.
Our client supports flexible working. This role will be hybrid, with a degree of flexibility working from office/home. We are looking for someone to start by the 1st July 2022, but can accommodate a short notice period for the right person.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search