Part Time Marketing Assistant
3 days a week in office (one of the days MUST be every Friday)
Office based - Central London
£30,000 - £35,000 pro-rata
We are seeking an organised, hard-working and enthusiastic Part time Marketing Assistant to join a property consultancy. Your role will be an integral in managing the pitch and presentation suites as well as maintaining the company website and social media profiles. Your responsibilities will also extend to supporting the team PA
You will be required to work in the office three days a week, one of which these days MUST be Friday - flexibility on the other two day. The three days a week in the office is a non-negotiable.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with Surveyors and senior members of the team to prepare presentations and pitches
- Collating information for presentations and website uploads
- Website management
- Managing our social media presence
- Updating staff CV's, arranging headshots and business cards
- Event management and arranging team away days.
- Preparing letters, agendas and reports
- Formatting of documents
- Booking hotels, travel arrangements and couriers
- General admin duties to ensure the smooth running of the office including printing, ordering stationary, copying, binding, and scanning.
- We are seeking an individual who possess;
- Experience in preparing presentations and pitches.
- Ability to prioritise work as tasks will be delegated from several team members at once.
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent team skills to work closely alongside the team.
- A professional and proactive manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, publisher and PDF programs.
Please submit your CV TODAY!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted