Brand Manager- 2-3 years experience
Pharmaceuticals/ Medical experience essential
12 Month Contract
Full time- Office based
Tate have a new and exciting opportunity working with a prestigious pharmaceuticals company that had specialised in innovative health care solutions for over 250 years.
- Local Brand Managers OR global / regional / local sub-function specialists within a specific marketing sub-function
- Define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets
- Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors/ anticipates market development
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
- Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives
- Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
- Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
- Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities
- Monitors product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives
- Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted