Tate are delighted to be supporting our Bournemouth based client who are currently recruiting for a highly motivated finance professional to join their established team as the Head of Finance on a permanent basis.
Leading the finance team, reporting into the Director of Finance, this strategic position will support the long-term strategy of the organisation, the duties of this post will involve
- Overseeing project implementations, integrations, and upgrades of financial functions
- Team management, ensuring alignment to strategic direction
- Strategic financial reporting, forecasting and budget planning and provision of management accounts information
- Oversee project implementations, interactions, and upgrades of financial functions
- Lead the annual budget preparation process, and effecting change in terms of management and organisational structures
- Ensure compliance with statutory procedures
The ideal candidate will need to have
- Sound working knowledge of accounting policies and regulations including current Vat and PAYE requirements
- Excellent people management, team working and communication skills
- Post Graduate degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience and recognised accounting qualification ie ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc
- A proven background leading and advising on strategic financial matters, managing a finance team for an established period with quantifiable results
If this role is of interest to you please submit your cv or call Melissa Duncan on 01202 319922 for a confidential discussion.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search