Sales Operations Specialist - French or German speaking
£40,000 - £48,000
Please do not apply if you aren't fluent in either German or French
Our client, the largest financial membership body for Anti-Money Laundering Specialists which also provides training and certification is seeking an experiences Sales Operations Specialist to join their fast growing team in the UK. The primary objective of the Sales Ops Specialist is to support the regional sales teams in order to enable sales productivity gains. This will be accomplished in several ways, through, the development and generation of reporting to the Sales organisation that provide insights, improve sales effectiveness, and aid sales initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be an expert in navigating internally and is also adept at direct customer communication and relationships.
- You will have deep domain knowledge of Salesforce CRM and provide training to the regional sales teams on Salesforce CRM while also be the lead individual responsible for low value opportunity entry into Salesforce CRM.
- You will maintain effective relationships with clients, the regional sales team supported, and key internal stakeholders such as global service operations, IT, and Finance.
- Facilitates and coordinates resolution of customer issues
- Drive sales initiatives by providing recommendations based on analysis of Salesforce.com data
- Execution of lead management assignment processes to ensure that sales leads are being assigned to the proper Sales Executive
- Execution of Territory Management rules in Salesforce CRM. Ensure that Accounts are assigned to the proper salesperson and that all existing account ownership is updated upon territory changes and/or new hires.
- Support regional sales teams with transactional opportunity management tasks
- Collaborate closely with the Manager, Sales Operations Support to support the execution and implementation of strategic initiatives for the regional sales teams
- Uses analytical and creative approach to condense large amounts of information into a clear, concise, effective presentations and reports
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant experience in sales operations, sales, or customer support
- Bachelor's degree preferredSalesforce experience desirable
- Proficient in MS Excel, data analysis skills, and affinity to dig deep into details
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills (commercial, operational, organizational, global) and experience analyzing large data sets
- Must have strong prioritization skills and the ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with fast-paced, sales-force driven business models preferred
- Experiencing serving and interacting with end customers via a sales support, sales, or customer service role is preferred
- MUST be fluent in German or French or BOTH
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted