Business Development Support
London - Hybrid working
£50,000 - £60,000
Fantastic working culture and team
Come join one of the largest independent investment management firms in central London. This international, family feel, down to earth, professional organisation, is seeking an experienced, articulate, positive, Business Development Support to join their growing team. This position is an integral role supporting the business development team for their London office. You will report to the head of Business Development and will involve a number of varied supporting all business development activities and client relationship management throughout EMEA and allowing you to work with colleagues located around the world.
Your primary responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Consultant and client liaison, main point of contact for several clients.
- Provide information on portfolio performance/commentary/information as requested
- Ensure the consultant dashboard is updated on recent activity, including manager meetings etc
- Putting together management information for quarterly board reports and ad hoc reporting for senior management at the firm
- Proactive "Salesforce" updates, adding new contacts, removing contacts, creating campaign/mailing lists, creating and running reports, attaching important emails and contact notes to the system
- Exhibition and conference organisation and attendance, including stand design, travel, accommodation, working with graphics on brochures, brainstorming and arranging conference gifts, managing pre and post event marketing and mailing lists and any post event follow up.
- Attending consultant events/updates and communicating relevant information to colleagues
- Formatting external documents, creating email templates in line with company branding for monthly updates etc
- Webinars - brainstorming and working with colleagues in Graphics to create invites & post event mailer options to present to
- Creating information packs ahead of meetings/pitches/dinners to brief colleagues on useful information and background regarding attendees.
- Arrange quarterly and other regular calls plus ad-hoc meeting arrangement
We are looking for individuals with the following experience and characteristics:
- Must have experience in a Sales Support or Business Development support role
- Must have experience in Investment Management, or similar financial services sector
- Experience in Salesforce would be desirable
- Ability to communicate with clients and represent the brand and company at industry events
- Experience in event coordination would be advantageous
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple deadlines and varied tasks, ability to use initiative and possess a strong attention to detail
- Exhibit sound communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of seniority internally and externally.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly proficient with Excel and Word.
- Have the ability the take ownership
- Looking for an analytical, creative individual who has strong initiative and positive and flexible demeanour
This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who wants to work with a high achieving team, add value and be rewarded. Great working culture, a positive working environment with scope for your role to grow!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted