Our client a global company based on the outskirts of Southampton who offer an excellent range of company benefits are currently looking to recruit a scheduler to join their friendly team. The role will involve scheduling of all engineer service visits and planning of regional engineer's diaries and would suit someone highly organised and efficient with experience within a similar role. The company are currently working hybrid.
Role: Scheduler Where: Outskirts of Southampton Salary: To £25,000pa depending on experience
Responsibilities will include:
- Organising a team of field service engineer's diaries
- Co-ordinating training needs for the field service team
- Liaising with field-based engineers via email and telephone
- Processing of service reports
- Updating of documentation
- Dealing with any queries
- Raising of purchase orders
- Any associated administrative tasks
You will need:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- To be highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- To be a team player
- Experience within a similar role
- IT skills including MS Office
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted