Account Manager Salary c£27,000.00 plus up to £3,000 bonus
Vitality - Dorking, Surrey
Tate Recruitment are searching for someone that is business minded, ambitious, has excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed... you will be working for Vitality who are one of the largest and most well-known Insurance providers in the UK.
We have built a fantastic relationship with Vitality over many years, the business is expanding and now needs to bolster this area of the company.
The Account Manager or as Vitality refer to it... Franchise Case Manager role is largely based on the process from application to the point of sale. The role is a combination of ensuring cases go through the pipeline efficiently and also providing added value to the Franchise by supporting our brokers and Business Consultants.
The role holder will also support Advisers, mainly over the phone initially, to enable them to sell the companies market leading financial services products effectively.
- Building a relationship so the broker is confident in trusting us with their business and always has support for any requirements.
- Answering incoming communications via email or telephone.
- Following processes and procedures with all parties to ensure we meet regulation and standard guidelines.
- Contacting brokers where necessary to obtain information or to update them.
- Assisting with the application or quote process.
- Providing assistance for technical and IT issues.
- Providing brokers with case updates.
- Updating the CRM system to ensure all details and info held is up to date and current.
The successful candidate will be provided with full training on the product suite, and support to develop the skills and attributes required.
You will need to be able to work under your own initiative but be able to get on well in a team situation.
You don't necessarily have to have a financial services background but, would need a willingness to learn quickly.
You must be happy to work within target driven environment
If this sounds like you then please apply immediately, we look forward to hearing from you.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted