Tate are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Manager for our Poole based client.
Through a sustained period of growth, this established business is able to offer an Ecommerce professional the opportunity to develop, implement and manage the digital sales strategy of the business, driving digital consumer demand, complementing the retail strategy of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with internal departments the duties of the post will include
- Ensuring exceptional Ecommerce performance and optimisation of promotional activities
- Ensuring effective planning by utilising market intelligence, insights and analysis
- Deliver exceptional digital merchandising, UX, SEO and technological innovation
- Ensuring high performance of Ecommerce activities
- Team management
- Ensuring own knowledge of new and emerging technologies is keep up to date and implementing accordingly
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about seeking a new position where they can lead and sit at the forefront of the digital consumer strategy for the business, and will have
- Ecommerce merchandising experience
- Expert level knowledge in Ecommerce analytics
- Working knowledge of industry standards and requirements
- An analytical mindset, able to turn into strategy
- Strong background in digital performance marketing
- Strong team leadership and people management skills
Interested? Please submit your cv
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted