Are you an HR professional seeking your next role? Tate are currently recruiting for a Senior HR Officer on behalf of our established client based in Bournemouth.
Working within a cohesive and supportive team, reporting to the HR Operations Manager, the role of the Senior HR Officer will focus on Systems and Data and involve -
- Delivering improvements and maintaining HR Systems and data
- Providing technical support and advice to system users from both an HR and IT perspective
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring system efficiency and optimisation
- Overseeing HRIS administration including upgrades and data integrity
- Providing expertise in the production of system guides and procedures, including researching and drafting
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional with a keen interest in HRIS. The ideal candidate will have
- Proven background and expert knowledge of managing HRIS
- Experience of delivering projects
- Report design and production skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent), or through experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional, with a keen interest in HRIS to join a thriving organisation on a permanent basis.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted