Tate are working in partnership with the Phoenix Group, to recruit a Receptionist within their Edinburgh office
Phoenix are a FTSE 100 company who are responsible for looking after 14 million policies on behalf of their valued customers. The business is growing and evolving at an exciting time, seeing huge success and growth over the last two years, in turn making it a great place for career development and opportunity for its talented and diverse colleagues.
They are now looking for an experienced receptionist to join them on a full time temporary basis, paying £10.50 per hour.
- Meeting and greeting internal and external staff
- Issuing passes
- Sourcing and booking meeting rooms
- Inbox management
- Managing calls and transferring to relevant person/team
- Arranging catering/cleaners
- Allocating post and distributing to the relevant person/team
- Assisting with events
Hours of work -
7.30am - 3.30pm
8am - 4pm
9am - 5pm
10am to 6pm
- Experience of working a reception desk
- Professional, with excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Team player
This role is to start ASAP and if you have the relevant skill set, apply today with your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted