Accounts Payable Assistant
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office and 2 at home
Initial temp contract, with potential opportunities for permanent work
Our client, a successful global business, based in Fleet is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to come and join their small but hard working team of 3. The purpose of this role is to assist the team with a backlog of work processing supplier invoices, expenses, payments and statement reconciliations.
Duties and responsibilities,
- To help process invoices received into Accounts Payable in a timely manner
- To manage the reconciliation of supplier statements to the AP ledger
- To deal with chasing emails from venues in the venues email box
- To keep AP vendors information up to date on the system
- To process expense claims on the accounts system
- To help manage the Accounts Payable inbox, and follow up on actions accordingly
- To carry out any other reasonable tasks requested by the AP Manager
Skills and experience required,
- SUPER ORGANISER!
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Excel skills
- AP experience
If you are interested in this role then please do APPLY HERE NOW and we will be in touch within 24 hours!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search