HR Operations Advisor
£14.36 per hour (Equivalent to £28,000)
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 at home
Our client, an international FMCG business, is looking for a HR Operations Advisor to join their well established team to assist with the heavy workload from a latest project. This role will be predominantly focused on supporting the business with the internal and external on-boarding process for all new employees, and assisting with other HR duties and and when required.
Main duties will involve,
- New starters administration - contracts, PORTW,full on-boarding information etc.
- Inputting data into the HR system (SAP Success Factors)
- Managing employee trackers
- Management of employee self service system
- Tracking training progress for internal staff
- General HR / Payroll administration
Skills and experience required,
- Experience in a similar HR focused role
- Experience using the SAP Success Factors systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good english grammer, with good writing skills
- Highly collaborative, team orientated mindset
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Self motivated
If you are interested in this role then please do APPLY HERE NOW and Leah will be in touch within 24 hours!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted