£10.39 per hour
Monday - Friday 9-5
Temporary - Until 30th September 2022 - options to extend
Based in Knowle
Are you passionate about offering learning, skills and employment support?
Tate are working with an organisation in their search for an Office Administrator to support their Employment, Skills and Learning Team.
This team offer friendly and supportive courses for individuals with few or no qualifications and for unemployed adults looking for work.
- Organising courses across a range of venues based in Bristol
- Complex data inputting on systems
- Maintaining paperwork and accurate filing systems
- Answering telephone calls, offering advice and handling a variety of queries
- Picking up workloads at different stages
- Adjusting to changes in processes and providing support to a community team of staff
If you have excellent administrations skills, are passionate about education and are looking for a challenging new role, apply today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted