Entry level Account Assistant required for friendly business law firm based in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, £18500, just a 5-minute walk from the train station and parking available. Ideally looking for someone that has just completed their AAT Level 2/3 and keen to start their career with a company who will offer outstanding support and training on all thing's accounts.
Must have a thirst to learn, be enthusiastic, confident and enjoy working in a fun, collaborative office environment where everyone is treated equally and valued. This is a full-time office-based role (not hybrid) working Monday- Thursday 9am-6pm and Fridays 9am-5pm.
Working with the administration team you will supporting the Accounts Manager and getting involved with a variety of tasks, including:
- Assisting with invoicing and chasing outstanding debts
- Processing bills using Hubdoc (full training given)
- Opening matters on Actionstep and checking consultant invoices
- Preparing standard letters and post
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Using the firm's database to track documents stored offsite, e.g., Wills, LPAs, Deeds etc
- Following the file closing process to ensure client files are dealt with correctly
- General office admin duties, shredding, tidying up the stationery/admin office
The Accounts Assistant in Haywards Heath is a permanent role, ideally looking for someone at the start of their career with good academic results. AAT Level 2 qualified, with the ability to use your initiative, strong accuracy and presentation skills, and a team player with excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm to take on new challenges and skills. Strong knowledge of Excel needed. Company will support study to continue AAT qualifications.
Your starting salary will be £18500, working Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm and Friday 9am - 5pm. You will start with 22 holiday days per year plus Bank Holidays plus regular salary reviews based on performance, Benefits include a Christmas bonus, company away days and Christmas and summer parties and company pension.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search