Tate is supporting a clinical services business with the appointment of a new Accounts Manager.
This is an office based job in Letchworth, Herts.
In this standalone position, working for an owner managed business and reporting to the General Manager you will oversee and administer the financial accounting processes and systems for 3 trading entities.
You will be responsible for the preparation and presentation of monthly reports, including but not limited to Trial Balance, Profit & Loss, Bank Reconciliation and any Management Reports and other relevant analysis as required by Directors, and will be liaising with the company accountants.
Routine day to day duties will include:
- Using Xero accounting software, invoicing customers for services and use of accommodation
- Entering all supplier invoices on Purchase Ledger within Xero
- Recording all transactions on Xero
- Filing of invoices, bank statements and other paperwork
- Purchase Order creation and management
- Assisting and guiding staff with ordering processes and Purchase Orders
- Preparing weekly Purchase Ledger payment schedules
- Bank Statement Reconciliation
- All necessary steps to ensure company accounts on Xero are up to date and all in order
- All 'back office' activities to support the companies and prepare for end of year submissions to company accountants
- Preparing wage figures for Payroll service (this may eventually be taken in-house and operated by this role-holder)
- We are looking for prior experience and understanding of working within an owner managed or SME business culture.
- Ideally, you will be accomplished with XERO accounting software and in using MS Word and Excel
- You should be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both in conversation and in report material.
- You will need to prioritise your workload and be mindful of reporting deadlines to proactively have reports and processes completed when needed for Directors, Accountants and HMRC.
- You should have high personal and professional standards in terms of conduct and confidentiality.
In order for us to support your application, please use the APPLY button to submit your CV.
Tate look forward to discussing this role and the business with shortlisted candidates.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search