Job Title: Sales Executive Salary: £22,000-£24,000 per annum + quarterly team bonus Location: Dunstable (office-based) Contract: Permanent, Full Time Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
An exciting opportunity has become available within a dynamic team for a confident, professional Sales Executive to support with selling a varied range of design products and services to both existing and lapsed customers. You will be a confident communicator, with the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and offer a proactive, consultative sales service.
- Make weekly proactive sales calls to existing and lapsed customers
- Process orders and generate quotes
- Follow up new enquiries
- Develop good rapport with customers and obtain company information
- Handle customer queries
- Handle costings and explain this to customers
- Develop strong product knowledge
- Discuss customer requirements and make recommendations based on their needs
- Liaise with the purchasing team regarding stock orders
- Ensure orders are on track and keep customers updated at all times
- Solid customer service and sales experience
- Comfortable communicating with both new and existing customers
- Proven administrative skills
- Use of CRM or internal systems
- Clear and confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Polite, professional telephone manner
- Good attention to detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted