Tate recruitment is working in partnership with a well know pharmaceutical company based in Tadworth. We are looking for a well-rounded, experienced SOP & Training Administrator who wants an opportunity to work for a large well-known organisation.
12 month role
37 hours per week
£14-£19.28 per hour
This position is responsible for administrative tasks and coordination of document approval processes for the Quality Management System (QMS), including management of procedures and training assignments; and promotional compliance activities as required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Provides administrative support to the Medical Quality Governance department for all aspects of document management * Maintain internal tracking logs of documentation and training assignments * Plan, organise and prioritise own work on a daily basis to meet deadlines and plan ahead to meet upcoming / cyclical deadlines
- Processes documentation including uploading to various electronic systems * Performs quality checks of process steps to ensure data in global systems is correct
Medical-compliance related training
- Manages the assignment of training to individuals using the global electronic training system
- Participate in, and sometimes lead, ad hoc projects initiated by the manager, to assist the effectiveness of the team
- Assist the business in reviewing and ensuring availability of records prior to inspections and audits.
- Knowledge and understanding of document management in a regulated environment
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales and prioritise own work
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality systems, processes, audits and inspections
Desired technical and behavioural skills:
- Previous experience of overseeing document management and training processes
If you have the experience required, please apply today with your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted