Contact Centre UK Redhill
Monday to Friday 35 hours a week
£12.50 per hour (while temping)
£20,000 per anum (when Perm)
THEN - After 6 months perm, it goes up to 2.5k Temporary 3 months then converting to permanent
*CENTRAL TOWN LOCATION, CLOSE PROXIMITY TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, NO WEEKEND WORKING OR SHIFTS. FULL TIME IS 35 HOURS PER WEEK, HOURS BETWEEN MONDAY TO FRIDAY 08:00-18:00*
Would you like to be part of one of the largest multinationals insurance advisory and brokerage firms in the world?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation called Willis Towers Watson as a Contact Centre Representative. As a Contact Centre Representative, you will be part of a dynamic and lively team answering inbound calls from various customers. Looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm, and drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Answer inbound queries via telephone with some email and web chat support
- Returning voicemails and making customer call backs as required
- Clearly and accurately documenting details of the contact on our database with any follow actions due to be taken
- Aim to answer caller queries on first contact where possible with the tools provided
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service, adapting to different caller scenarios
- Positively represent WTW and our Clients by providing a friendly and professional service
- Work efficiently to achieve team and personal target's (Please note this is not a sales environment, the targets are around answering calls within client timeframes / resolving queries efficiently on first contact).
- Equal opportunity employer
- Excellent training program
- 25 days holiday per year
- Dynamic friendly office environment
- Incentive and bonus program
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Company pension scheme opt in/ out option
- Opportunity for private health, dental care
- Discounts on optician prescriptions
- Discount program
- Free tea/coffee refreshment station
If this sounds like something you would be qualified for, APPLY NOW!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search