City of London
Our client working in the legal sector are looking for a Support Clerk to join them in their new offices based in Barbican. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to step into the office-based workplace and develop their skill set.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and pro-active candidate looking for the next step in their career.
- General administration including preparing trial bundles
- Liaising with fee earners
- Preparing, scanning, amending, and formatting documents
- Collection, distribution and dispatch of internal and external post
- Document storage and archiving
- Assisting with hospitality for internal events
- General office housekeeping
If this position sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply below with your CV in Word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted