£17 per hour
Tate are excited to be working with an exceptional client based around the Hounslow area to look for some Referencing Specialists to join their team during an exceptionally busy period. We are looking for candidates who are available to start ASAP and hit the ground running. There is a big focus on having experience in working with high volumes of new hires along with experience in referencing those new hires. If you have both of these qualities please apply now!
To deliver compliant referencing packs that meet our client's Security Pass Standards and vetting requirements.
This will be achieved through:
- Establishing full referencing history for new employees to our client
- Conducting security interviews as part of the background checks
- Creating Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) applications, and supporting candidates to complete these applications
- Collating referencing packs in a compliant way to meet legislative requirements throughout, the role holder will deliver an excellent experience for all stakeholders, communicating effectively to uphold our client's brand values as an employer of choice, whilst working diligently to maintain confidentiality and ensure compliance with all aspects of GDPR.
- Establishing candidates' vetting requirements, by ensuring the timely delivery of work history information
- Carrying out security interviews for pass authorisation
- Contacting referees by phone and email, obtaining true, accurate, compliant, referencing for new employees
- Verifying identity documents, completing all eligibility checks, and investigating source documents for accuracy and completeness prior to entry onto the vetting repository
- Completing Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) applications for new joiners and maintaining records when clearances are granted
- Maintaining compliance against internal and external audits relating to aviation vetting, and always ensuring references are of a satisfactory quality with minimal Identity Check rejection rates
- Updating all virtual data storage systems and ensuring full compliance with GDPR regulations ensuring accurate handover of mandatory referencing records
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new joiners, keeping them engaged throughout the vetting process
- Maintaining strong partnerships with the hiring community to keep them abreast of progress made in the vetting process
Qualifications and Experience
- **Referencing new starters is essential to being offered an interview for this position**
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate well with all levels of stakeholders
- The ability to deliver customer service that exceeds expectations, offers proactive support, and actively anticipates customer needs
- An accurate, organised, and flexible approach, with the ability to plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Solid administration skills, with the ability to learn new skills and cross train when required
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with a passion for embracing change and looking for improvements
- A self-starter, motivated to work on their own initiative to achieve results
- Previous experience in dealing with compliance, vetting, and referencing in an aviation environment is preferred. Full training will be provided if required
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted