Payroll officers required in Poole and Dorchester
£10.28 - £14.32 per hour
Are you looking for your next Payroll Job opportunity?
We are looking for full time temporary experienced Payroll officers to work with the NHS.
Your duties will include:
- Calculation and inputting data onto the CRM system to a high level of accuracy
- Analyse timesheets and travel claims to ensure client financial compliance and escalate concerns to the Payroll Team Leader
- Preparing, processing, review, audit and implementation of weekly and monthly payroll input - i.e. new starts, temporary and permanent changes, leavers, absence
- Process documents submitted by Human Resources and managers relating to new contracts and changes to existing contracts
- Process authorised travel and subsistence claims ensuring correct rates are paid
- Responsible for the maintenance and update of all employee pay records, to ensure accurate payment
- Provide timely correspondence to staff and manager on payroll issues
Please note that this is an office based full-time temporary position for 3 months
For more information, please submit your CV or call Tayla Fisher on 01202 319922
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search