This new job will give you responsibility to provide an engaging and efficient service to a professional business membership base.
The purpose of your job is to ensure that members are benefiting from the services and support available to them whilst helping the organisation meet their internal objectives around retention.
Your work will be sociable, both by getting to meet and network with members at professional business events (mostly daytime) and by keeping in contact through phone calls and email correspondence.
You will get to collaborate with the wider team, being part of weekly team meetings, contributing ideas, attending events, and keeping well informed of the services and benefits available to members.
The business is credible and professional, and you will be supported by inspirational people who are not only brilliant at what they do, but who exude enthusiasm and bring a little fun behind the scenes too. This truly is a super business who operate in the heart of the Herts business community - and we guarantee one you'd be proud to work for.
Our ideal person for this role will be:
- A naturally engaging and personable person
- Confident to strike up conversations
- Exude professionalism in terms of conduct, standards, and communication
- Happy to question members satisfaction and offer solutions to ensure members are getting value for money
- Intuitive to spot opportunities to offer membership upgrades, sponsorship or revenue generating possibilities
- Good with computer work, for updating the membership database and report generation
Office based in Old Hatfield, this organisation will run regular events all over Herts, where you will be invited to attend. You should be a car driver and live within central proximity to the office and off-site events over the county.
Tate has a full job description to share with shortlisted candidates.
Please use the APPLY button to log your interest.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted