Marketing Campaign Manager required for growing agency in Central Brighton, vibrant and sociable environment, £30000, full time permanent, hybrid working. If you love liaising with clients, putting together creative marketing campaigns and designer briefs and have strong attention to detail, a confident, friendly demeanour, plus enjoy building rapport and managing client accounts, then this could be the perfect role for you.
Be a part of their exciting growth plans and work with some leading brands in the FMCG world, then please apply.
Varied role will include:
- Participating in video calls with clients and face to face meetings where possible.
- Organising and managing campaign timelines for our clients.
- Creating email, leaflet and poster briefs for our design team, whilst ensuring the work they produce meets campaign requirements
- Proof-reading and making suggestions for marketing materials before sharing with clients.
- Working with our Implementation Manager to create surveys that capture meaningful and useful insights for our clients.
- Keeping clients up to date with the progress of their campaign through regular communications.
- Relationship management of existing clients and helping to attract new clients
Naturally you will have previous experience in a similar role and a good understanding of consumer engagement, plus previous Campaign/account/project management experience. Culture fit is important, as they are a sociable bunch, with a can-do attitude and a positive nature and good sense of humour.
The Marketing Campaign Manager, £30000, is a full-time hybrid role (2-3 days office, rest remote), working Monday to Friday, 8.30am-5pm, 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, plus additional two weeks at Christmas, pension, gym discounts, life assurance, GP plus and regular social events.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted