Customs Clearance Coordinator
£25 - £28k DOE
Temp to Perm
I am currently looking for an ENTHUSIASTIC and DRIVEN candidate to join a successful, family owned business with offices in the UK and Europe. Their Head Office is based in Italy, which is where the business started meaning trips to Italy will most definitely be on the agenda! This business provide a full door to door freight service for all business from food and beverages, appliances and many more.
You will be working alongside one other Customs Coordinator, reporting into the Customs Manager. You will join a team of 12 who manage the whole UK operations. This is a really exciting time to join a successful and growing business, with lots of opportunity for development.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure a smooth and faultless import and export clearance of good arriving and departing to / from the UK, involving management of customs clearance documentation and liaising with the operations team to ensure the timely movement of orders.
Duties to involve,
- Customs Clearance
- Customer Service and Support
- General admin
- Attending meetings
Skills and experience required,
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Proven administration experience
- Experience in high volume, detailed and process driven environments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer or Supplier relationship management exposure
- System experience within an ERP environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Knowledge of either FMCG or Supply Chain logistics
If you are interested and would like to find out more on this amazing opportunity then please get in contact with Leah @ Tate TODAY!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted