Customer Success Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 plus 25% bonus and equity
Stratford-Upon-Avon Hybrid working
We are seeking a credible, highly professional Customer Success Manager to join this fast growing, innovative, SAAS rebate management provider, based in Stratford-Upon-Avon. You will be an integral part of the Customer Success Team, building trusted and strategic partnerships with your client base. You will be responsible for proactively helping your customers meet their goals, ensuring ROI and cost effective methods are achieved. You will have a team of 2-3 reporting directly to you and will be instrumental in refining, coaching and developing your team to build and mould the future of the Customer Success team.
- Working in close partnership with your clients and supporting with onboarding and following processes to get your customers up to speed as fast as possible and be one step closer to achieving their goals
- Driving performance and being instrumental in increasing the number of users getting value from the product
- Ensuring the implementation of additional features are being executed so your customers can leverage the platform and ensure value add
- You will build and foster trusted relationships with key stakeholders, be dedicated to fulfilling customer goals
- Retaining your customer retention and seeking expansion and upgrade opportunities, whilst working closely with the sales team
- Helpdesk triage and support;
- Customer training;
- Online help content including articles, videos, and blogs;
- Feedback to our product teams that drive product improvement
Successful candidate will possess;
- Experience and proven track record of high achievement in a current Customer Success role.
- SAAS experience desirable
- Passion for helping customers solve their business problems.
- Effective communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-changing environment while leading and growing a high-calibre team.
- Successful team management experience, proven coaching and training competencies
- High performing drive and attitude, commercially aware and having the ability to create change, be a positive influence and be a trusted partner
- Empower, excel and execute success
If you want to be a part of a growth story and work for the leader in their market and work with high performers, then this is the role to consider. With an attractive salary package and equity in the company, you will be mad not to consider this once in a lifetime opportunity. Make the choice today to start a new journey, with an exciting future ahead
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted